You've reached the Enrollment / Registration page
for families attending our theater camps for the first time.
If you're a returning family, click the purple button to the right or here
*** Enrollment is open for our summer 2018 camps ***
We're glad that you're choosing Inspirations Theater Camps. To make sure that what we offer is the best possible experience and fit for your child, we ask all parents and guardians to be familiar with our camp program before enrolling. The links below provide a good amount of information. If the experience feels like a good fit, and you have had your questions answered, click the red button at the bottom of this page to proceed to our enrollment page once you have read the agreement statements below.
Please read and be in agreement with the following before clicking on the button below:
- -- I understand how casting works for the various ages attending camp, and that not all students who are interested in lead roles will be cast in those larger parts.
- -- I know the dates, times, and performance schedule for the camp in which I am enrolling.
- -- I have learned what I wish to about the show(s) the children will be performing
- -- Each camper is expected to know their spoken lines and the songs they are part of by the first day of camp. I understand that as a parent I am expected to help facilitate the children learning their lines and the songs before camp begins (we send out scripts and a practice CD or mp3's by mid-May).
- -- I have read the electronics policy and agree to help my child be in compliance with those rules.
- -- I realize that Inspiration Camps will not allow any videorecordings of its performances.
- -- I understand the tuition structure and I am ready to send in a deposit / tuition payment plan (to be filled out upon completion of enrollment).
- -- I realize that as a parent it is up to me to schedule any lead auditions / conversations (ages 12-14 except for pocket shows in our 3-week & 2-week camps; pocket show lead ages 10-11), and that if I miss those dates, my child will be cast in group parts and/or smaller individual roles. I also realize that taking part in an audition / lead conversation does not guarantee my child a lead part.
- -- I have had any questions I need to answered about Inspirations Theater Camps, and am ready to enroll!